Dyno Days & Waves in Mendocino, CA - August 18 - 20, 2023
Enthusiast Auto Care Welcomes You!
Join us for a weekend of fast cars, lots of dyno time, good eats, and new friends! Where highway 128 intersects the Pacific Coast Highway, is where you will see grand ocean views, redwood forests, and some of the best twisty open road in California. Our Dynojet 224xlc dyno is located right off the Pacific Coast Hwy 1, just a few miles from the town of Mendocino. The air is always fresh, and the roads are always curvy!
Event Package Includes:
- Two-night stay at The Andiron Seaside Inn & Cabins in Little River, CA. Friday check from 3pm - Sunday check out until 11am. All cabins sleep two people in a king or queen bed. Children and pets are welcome. Optional rollaways in selected rooms.
- One hour of dyno time (two-wheel drive vehicles only). Additional hours are $150 each.
- Light breakfast and coffee served each morning at the shop.
- Happy hour hosted at 5pm on both Friday and Saturday evenings at the Andiron Inn outdoor lounge fire tent.
- Group dinner at the Ledford House on Saturday night. Includes dinner for one person, additional persons $75/each.
- Lots of social time and talking cars with like-minded enthusiasts.
- Onsite sneak preview of the upcoming world's first 50 state legal Twin Turbo Kit for the VQ37VHR Engine!
- View the new 2023 Nissan Z!
Tuning appointments with Ecutek Master Tuner, Eugene Turkov, will be available on site during the event. Please contact Eugene at 415-830-4008 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange prior to arrival.
Getting HereLike no other place in the World, California is associated with a certain mentality. It’s a cool, relaxed, innovative place. Highway 128 is exactly that. Stretching from Yolo County in the Sacramento Valley, through the hills and valleys of Napa and Sonoma, to coastal Mendocino, Highway 128 will take you to Michelin Star restaurants, World Class wineries, and California Redwood hiking. For more information check out the official highway 128 website. It's not just a highway, it's a destination!
During your trip there are unlimited opportunities to experience the natural beauty and adventure on the Mendocino Coast including hiking, fishing, world class beaches, kayaking, mountain biking, and horseback riding.